Shipping Related FAQs
1. How do I check the status of my order?
You can track the status of your order in the My Account section of CMI eStore.
2. Are products purchased on CMI eStore covered by warranty?
All products sold on CMI eStore come with Manufacturer’s warranty & are serviceable at all CMI Authorized Service Centres in India, unless specified otherwise.
3. Do I have to pay any delivery charges?
CMI eStore shows the product cost which is inclusive of the shipping cost.
4. Where does CMI eStore deliver in India?
CMI eStore delivers to most locations within India. However, you need to check the stock availability at your pin code from the estore.
5. How much time will it take for the delivery of the order?
We make our best efforts to ship each item in your order within 4-5 working days of the order. However in some cases, we may take longer, up to 7-10 working days, to ship the product.
With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed by you. Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details.
6. How will the delivery be done?
We process all deliveries through reputed couriers. Once your order is shipped you will be provided with an Airway Bill Number and the name of the courier partner that you can use to track your delivery on the logistic company’s website.
7. What happens if I am not available to receive my parcel?
Should you not be present when our courier attempts to deliver your parcel, our courier partner makes attempts to reach you via a phone call or SMS. Please ensure that you take calls from our courier partner to facilitate delivery of your package. A second attempt will automatically be made within 24 hours. After the second attempt, our courier will hold on to the parcel for 3 days awaiting further instructions from the recipient before returning the parcel to CMI WH.
Once the parcel has been shipped back to us by the courier partner, we will automatically cancel that order. The payment made by you towards the cancelled order will be refunded via the original mode of payment.
8. What should I do if I have only received a part of my order?
While it is our endeavour to ship all items in your order together; this may not always be possible due to product characteristics or availability. Please be aware that your order may be dispatched in separate parcels from different locations and on different dates.
9. What should I do if I receive a damaged parcel?
If when you receive your parcel you notice that it is damaged you should refuse to accept it. All parcels are guaranteed to be in perfect condition when they are dispatched from our partner centres. If you refuse your parcel, please email us at Support@cmiestore.com.
10. What about warranty and hidden costs (sales tax, octroi etc.)?
There are no extra taxes, hidden costs or additional shipping charges. The price mentioned on the website is the final price. All taxes are included with the listed product prices.
11. Does CMI eStore deliver internationally?
CMI eStore doesn't deliver items internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world, but you'll have to ensure the delivery address is within India.
Returns And Replacement Related FAQs
12. How do I get a defective item replaced?
Product Damaged in Transit
In case the product you receive is in damaged condition, you have to call CMI customer care helpline 1800-103-3333 or write to us on Support@cmiestore.com within 24 hours of the receipt of the product to register your complaint. Our service team will examine the delivered product and if the product is beyond correction we will collect the damaged product with all inbox accessory and you will be delivered a new product.
Product not working
In case the product is not working, you have to call CMI customer care helpline 1800-103-3333 or write to us on Support@cmiestore.com within 24 hours of the receipt of the product to register your complaint.
Product Receipt and Acceptance Confirmation Process
Please ensure that you inspect the shipment as soon as you accept it from the courier. In case of any physical damage to the outer or inner packaging, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting a suitable remark on the proof of delivery receipt document. CMI and its associates retain the right to withhold refund/replacement of the damaged product if you fail to put a note about the nature of damage on the courier receipt confirmation slip.
In case of any damage to the actual product, you are required to inform the CMI estore customer care within 24 hours of receipt of the product.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement under this Replacement Policy, viz:
- -Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery.
- -Any product without a valid, readable, untampered serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number.
Cancellation related FAQs
13. When can you cancel an order?
- You can cancel an order only till the time the order is not shipped. Order cancellation will not be allowed after shipment of order.
14. Will a cancellation request have any implication on you?
- There will be no cancellation charges or processing fees for the customer upon order cancellation.
15. When do you get a refund for the cancelled order?
- If the payment was by Credit/ Debit Card, Net-Banking and Digital Wallets, we will refund the money in your respective payment account. Typically refunds are processed in between 7- 10 working days after order is marked as cancelled.
- Please note that we depend on the credit card issuing bank to ensure refund into your account. We only control release of funds from our side; there is little we can do in case there is a delay from the bank’s end.
16. What happens to the order post shipping?
- Once order been shipped you have to call Carrier customer care helpline or write to us on Support@cmiestore.com to request cancelation.
- If a cancellation request comes up, we will try to hold the shipment but we cannot guarantee that the cancellation request will be honoured.