- What information We collect and why We collect it.
- How We Use that information.
- The choices We offer, including how to access and update information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- Information You give Us.When You register on the E-Store, We’ll ask for personal information like Your name, email address, mobile number, telephone number and in limited cases PAN and GSTN.
WHY & HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION:
We Use the collected information for the following reasons and purposes:
- Name, Email Id, Contact Number, address: We collect and Use this information to fulfill orders placed by You on the E-Store, to send alerts and notification and also to provide, personalize, maintain and improve our services from time to time.
- PAN and GSTN- We collect this information only in cases mandated by law and in order to ensure compliance with the applicable laws.
- Communications from Us. We may Use the information We collect to communicate with You about products, services, promotions, surveys and updates.
- Legal proceedings and requirements. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to summons, court orders and notices, or other legal process.
- We will share your personal information like name, address, contact number etc. with our logistics partner for successful completion of all deliveries.
- We have adopted reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard Your Personal Information. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can We guarantee that information You supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to Us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by You to our E-Store is at Your own risk. We recommend that You do not disclose Your password to anyone.
- We only collect Your Personal Information to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell Your Personal Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
- We retain Your information while Your account remains active, unless You ask Us to delete Your information or by sending and email to Us at Support@cmiestore.com On receipt of any request from You, We shall delete all collected information within 30 days from the date of receipt of such request. However, subject to applicable law, We may retain information even after account deletion, if We are required to do so under any legal process or order.
- We store and process Your personal information on a server located outside India.
The Privacy Settings menu in the E-Store gives Users the ability to modify or update information and specify their preferences for receiving mobile notifications from Us.
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without Your consent. And these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining Your consent. The iOS platform will alert You the first time the E-Store wants permission to access certain types of data and will let You consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices will notify You of the permissions that the E-Store seeks before You first Use the app, and Your Use of the app constitutes Your consent.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can edit the name, phone number and email address associated with Your account through the Settings menu in E-Store.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The Personal Information You provide to Us is only kept for as long as it is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, taking into account our need to comply with contractual obligations, resolve customer service issues, comply with legal requirements and provide new or improved services to Users. This means that We may retain Your Personal Information for a reasonable period after You stopped Using the E-Store. After this period, Your Personal Information will be deleted from all systems without notice.
We may update this policy from time to time. If We make significant changes, We will notify You of the changes through the E-Store or through others means, such as email. To the extent permitted under applicable law, by using our services after such notice, You consent to our updates to this policy.
For all complaints/concerns regarding the information provided by you, please contact our Grievance Officer as follows:
Name: Mr. Tilak Sengupta
Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Address- 1st Floor, Pearl Global, Plot No.51, Sector-32, Gurugram-122001, Haryana